Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beady project


Bead artists against breast cancer has a new Bead it Forward project: Beaders have the Heart to take on breast cancer. For the details on the project check out the link on the side.


My contribution to this project is to stitch squares. As many of you know I was at Live and Learn in September and invited folks to draw hearts that I would then interpret into beads and stitch. These will be submitted under the name Live and Learn Unschoolers. I also invited family to design and will submit those under family name. I think I have about 48 squares and a deadline of Mar 1 (with time to mail). So far finished projects are SLOWLY being done, but lots of time has been spent thinking a working out details and... shopping for beads (oh darn ;-)

Thanks Dottie for this design. Family

1 comments:

Jessica said...

thank you so much for posting these and esp for linking with L&L group. I have wondered what they would like as beaded art. I look forward to seeing more and want to share them with my daughter ... Jessica