Saturday, February 14, 2009

Count Down

Surgery is scheduled for this week. I'll have MOHS on Thursday Feb. 19 to remove the cancer and reconstructive surgery on Friday Feb. 20. How much is removed will determine the amount of rebuilding to be done.


In the meantime I am planting my garden (off limits during recuperation period - flying dirt?) and trying to prepare meals in case. Just got Divine Justice by David Balducci from the library so am reading that this weekend and Kirk can read it next when he is waiting through the visits and my proposed naps.

Beaded hearts will get a final photo of the currently finished group and then mailed Wednesday to Alaska for incorporation into the quilts. Whatever I can stitch after that will get mailed in time to meet the March 15 deadline. Thanks again for your drawings!

1 comments:

JaAnBe said...

Good luck. I've enjoyed looking at the beaded hearts. Especially like the last one, graded colors, contrasting colors. BTW, this is Janice from the Norfolk/Nags Head mothers.