Monday, March 19, 2012

Third Monday of the month

Back from a busy weekend:

  • Dropped a few things at the local weekend Household and Chemical collection.
  • Attended a class on Urban gardening. Nuggets of information.
  • Attended a class on Permaculture (kind of). Nuggets of information.
  • I think I was hoping to attend and come home to find my backyard transformed by my thinking about it. Oh well.
  • Stopped by Ikea to pick up an Expedit to organized the rest of my fabric and yarn.
So then today brought:

  • Sorted out the last fabric bin from the garage into an Expedit bin.
  • Built the Expedit system.
  • Mow the lawn.
  • Moved the edging pavers to create a movable path along them.
  • Trimmed the Oleanders.
I'm seeing a trend here. I'm better at outside projects right now...

0 comments: