Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blooming

A bit of flowering springtime for all of us. This is an iris (of some sort) that is blooming in our front yard. We planted a few of these a couple years ago next to the house and this is the first time they have bloomed. It sends up a long stem that has a bloom at a time for 6 or 7 total.


All is well. Second test came back negative, which is good. I'll go back in 6 months for another screening to see where things stand. Skin screening is all good. One area to watch, but no doom and gloom, just good sense. My eye is healing well. Still need to massage the area to break down the scar tissue, and I "lost" my lower lashes in that area, but the line of the eyelid is normal.

I have debated whether to delete the last posting. I'll leave it. Many of us go through some sort of assessment of life. Some come to it on their own and some have an emergency review. We live, we learn and we adjust.

0 comments: